Tuesday, August 6, 2013

1st transfer



 
Parts of Colton's letter dated 7/17/13

"  So the big news is here about transfers and... I am going to serve in Rocky Mount VA.  My new companion will be Elder Goulding and I am totally stoked!  I have met him before and we get along real well.  The other Elders in the branch had a baptism.  The Lankford's are a very nice couple and I am so glad they will be part of our branch!  On Saturday we had our first branch social in our new building.  It was a huge success we had 8 non members there and a lot of food.  I am a little bummed that I won't be there for the dedication of the new building that is scheduled for Aug. 11th.  I will miss so many of the families here in Richlands."


Elder Thomas' new address:
265 Dent St Apt.1
Rocky Mount VA 24151

No comments:

Post a Comment